ABOUT THE PRACTICE
Thank you for choosing Eaton Regional Orthopedics for your orthopedic services. We believe that each patient is unique and, therefore, should have a tailored approach to their orthopedic care. Our expectations are that you will always receive excellent care and that your expectations are exceeded. Eaton Regional Orthopedics providers will take the time to partner with you to understand your needs, concerns and goals, and to help you return to your normal level of activity as quickly as possible.
- About the Team
The orthopedics team is led by Dr. Jeremy Pascotto, who joined the practice in July 2014. He specializes in knee and shoulder arthroscopy, as well as joint replacements for knees and hips. Dr. Nick Doman joined Dr. Pascotto in July 2018 as Eaton Regional Orthopedics' newest orthopedic surgeon. He specializes in anterior hip replacements and shoulder replacements, in addition to muscle and ligament reconstruction, joint reconstruction and sports injuries, and treating arthritic and degenerative conditions.
Also providing services at Eaton Regional Orthopedics are:
- Dr. John Flood with Lansing Orthopedics, who has been a general orthopedic surgeon at Sparrow Eaton Hospital since 1996
- Dr. William Truluck with the Great Lakes Hand Institute. Dr. Truluck began serving Sparrow Eaton Hospital orthopedics patients in 2013. He specializes in hand, elbow and wrist surgeries.
- Dr. Karl Dunn, a podiatrist with Mid-Michigan Orthopaedic Institute, specializes in feet and ankles, and sports medicine. He joined Sparrow Eaton Hospital in 2016.
- Derek Sanders, ATC, LAT, ITAT, is the Joint Care Camp coordinator and works specifically with patients who will have joint replacement surgery.
- Dr. John Sauchak is medical director of Sparrow Eaton Hospital orthopedic services.
The team sees patients of all ages. Eaton Regional Orthopedics provides complete orthopedic care as well as full call coverage for urgent or emergency care situations.
- Orthopedic Services
Eaton Regional Orthopedic services include comprehensive care for knees, hands, wrists, shoulders and more. The practice moved into its current space in 2017, which was specifically designed for orthopedic care. The comprehensive array of clinical services offered range from medical orthopedics to joint replacement to back and foot care, and more. Eaton Regional Orthopedics also includes state-of-the-art digital x-ray and amenities to improve our patients' experience. Talk to your primary care physician about a referral for our orthopedic services. You can also call (517) 543-7976 for more information.
Specific services include:
- Anterior total hip replacements
- Total hip replacements
- Total knee replacements
- Knee arthroscopy
- ACL reconstruction
- Shoulder replacements
- Shoulder arthroscopy
- Rotator cuff repairs
- Carpal tunnel surgery
- Trigger finger surgery
- Joint injections
- Sports-related injuries
- Adult and pediatric fracture care
Follow the linked services above for more information about specific procedures from the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons.
- Patient Materials and Forms
Arthritis and Joint Care
At Eaton Regional Orthopedics, we believe each patient is unique and should have a tailored approach for treatment of arthritis and joint care, including potential joint replacement. We understand you may have many questions. Come learn about treatment options for arthritis in the shoulder, knee and hip. Attend this small group information session with Dr. Nicholas Doman to understand the diagnosis of arthritis, treatment and total joint replacement process from surgery to recovery and rehabilitation. Learn how your experience will be different at Sparrow Eaton Hospital. There is no cost to attend and light refreshments will be provided. Call (517) 543-1050, ext. 52443 to register for an upcoming session today. Sessions take place at AL!VE in SEEK unless noted otherwise.
- 5 p.m. to 6 p.m., Tuesday, Sept. 18 in ENGAGE
- 12 p.m. to 1 p.m., Monday, Oct. 22
- 5 p.m. to 6 p.m., Monday, Nov. 19
Medical conversations (Follow the links for additional information.)
Woman's Health Experience
Physician conversations featuring Dr. Nicholas Doman
10:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m., Saturday, Nov. 17 at AL!VE
- Contact Us
Eaton Regional Orthopedics
616 Meijer Drive, Suite 101
Charlotte, Michigan 48813
Derek Sanders, Joint Care Camp Coordinator – (517) 543-1050, ext. 52443